Thank you for inquiring about Baptist Church Planting Ministry. We believe the Bible teaches that churches reproduce churches and we have helped reproduce on an average of seven new churches each year sense the ministry began in 1993. These new churches give over four million dollars to missions annually. So that we are not a financial burden, we pay for all of our expenses during the process of the church plant and also provide numerous resources at no cost. We work under the authority of the reproducing pastor and realize that the pastor has the final say in every matter of the church plant. Listed below are the benefits of using BCPM to help reproduce churches.
1. Provide detailed resources to help throughout the entire church planting process.
3. Host and administer the Get Acquainted Meetings.
- These are special meetings held each night the week before the first Sunday. These meetings are designed to help give credibility to the new pastor and church as well as show the community what kind of church is starting.
4. Provide personal assistance throughout the process to help with any questions and concerns.
- We can also provide information on ministries who can help you with legal needs, building needs, and grants for furniture and construction.
5. Provide much prayer for the new church. Hundreds of people who follow BCPM will be praying for the new church.
- Prayer is a key to a successful start.
6. Provide post-plant assistance so that the new church can continue to grow and thrive. BCPM is not just concerned with the delivery but also the on-going development of the baby church.
- Provide guidance through the early years and give assistance when dealing with opportunities, obstacles, and difficulties
- Access to BCPMsource, a portal to helpful articles, videos, and insights that will aid in the continued growth
- Annual retreats that will allow the church planter and his wife to relax, strengthen, and sharpen
- Insight and guidance when dealing with property, building, and construction
- Constant prayer for the protection and provision of the new church and pastor
7. Once we partner in assisting a church plant, we will do everything possible to help with its birth and success. If you would like our help in reproducing a new Independent Baptist Church, simply follow these steps:
- Look over our website, read our material, and become familiar with our ministry.
- Read our Statement of Faith and Standards thoroughly. We only help independent Baptist Churches that are in line with our doctrinal beliefs.
- Fill out and send in the Questionnaire. The link is provided below. Please answer each question completely so that we can better get to know you.